- Get Started
- Become a Mentor
- Calendar of Events
- Speakers and Events
- Veteran Entrepreneur
Enroll today and Spark your vision!
Enrollment for Spring 2020 is now open.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship Course (ENT0001)
Students and community members looking to explore, start or grow a business can enroll in this non-credit class. The core of the TCC Spark! Intro to Entrepreneurship Program is a comprehensive series of six, three-hour seminars featuring applied experiential exercises focused on rapid business optimization for new venture creation. Each seminar will be customized content to thier respective student cohort needs. The program represents the state of the art in business and entrepreneurship development, through an engagin cohort presentation model targeting development of the entrepreneurial mindset, ideation, and innovation. For more information call (850) 201-8760 or email email@example.com.
What is your Entrepreneurial Spirit?
Take our brief survey and find out!
- Offered as a 6-week non-credit course, please email us for current Spring, Summer & Fall schedules.
- ONLINE classes will be available this Spring! Email us for the details.
- Small class size – a maximum of 25 applicants will be selected for each class
Current TCC students can register for this course in Eaglenet.
Note: If you are a community member or not a current TCC student, you will need to register as a Workforce Development student prior to registering for the course.
Other Non-Credit Training Options
ASK Credential Training
Earn industry credentials through the nationally recognized Assessment of Skills and Knowledge (ASK) Business Institute. ASK training offers flexible courses that can be taken in any order. Courses are taught in a classroom setting at TCC and are generally shorter compared to a traditional semester course.
Choose from any of the four ASK Credential options:
- Fundamental Business Concepts
- Fundamental Marketing Concepts
- Concepts of Finance
- Concepts of Entrepreneurship & Management
For information about signing up for ASK Credential training courses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From skill-specific classes that cater towards writing a business plan or understanding QuickBooks, to industry-specific teachings, we offer a wide variety of online courses to get you started in your entrepreneur training. These fully-online courses can be taken in any order to allow for flexibility in training.
Our most popular online entrepreneurial-focused starter courses are listed below. For a full listing of courses, visit www.ed2go.com/tcc/.
- How to Start Your Own Business
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Start and Operate Your Own Home-Based Business
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2015
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Payroll - QuickBooks
- Excel (Intro and Intermediate)
- Word (Intro and Intermediate)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project Management
- Employment Law Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Entrepreneurial Startup and Business Owner Management
- How to Start a Business (Advanced)