Professional DevelopmentTrending Occupations
1. Software Developers, Applications
2. Sales Representatives, Wholesale & Manufacturing, Except Technical & Scientific Products
- Certified Pharmaceutical Sales Representative: The pharmaceutical industry is growing faster than ever. When you hold a Pharmaceutical Representative Certification (PRC), you become a more competitive candidate in today's job market.
- Sales Representative: Train for a career in both inside and outside sales. Learn how to effectively communicate a product's features in anticipation of a buyer's needs
3. Retail Salespersons
- Retail Customer Service Skills Training: Prepare with the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career in today's retail world.
- Sales Representative: Train for a career in both inside and outside sales. Learn how to effectively communicate a product's features in anticipation of a buyer's needs.
4. Customer Service Representatives
- Call Center Representative: Learn everything from the basics of working in a call center to handling challenging calls and interacting with clients on digital platforms.
- Help Desk Analyst - Tier 1 Support Specialist: Train for a challenging, rewarding career in technical support. Learn how to focus on the business needs of the customer, establish credibility, and provide excellent customer service and support!
- Insurance Registered Customer Service Representative: u
5. First-Line Supervisor of Retail Sales Worker
- Retail Customer Service Skills Training: Brush up on the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career in today's retail world.
- Sales Manager: Learn the theories behind effective sales management, as well as the skills are needed to be a successful sales representative and how these factor into building and leading a sales team.
6. Managers, all other
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Hospitality (Click here to visit our new webpage)
7. Registered Nurses
While the academic program prepares you for the career, Workforce Development has the continuing education and the professional development programs to expand your career.
- Healthcare CE
- Healthcare Professional Development
8. Maintenance and Repair Works, General
Maintenance Technician Learn about work-holding, math, inspection, safety, machining, quality, grinding, electrical systems, automation, mechanical systems, motor controls, rigging, and fluid systems as you prepare for your new career.
9. Management Analysts
- Certificate in Data Analysis: Companies have vast amounts of data, but it is rare to have someone with the ability to analyze that data to see trends and make predictions. Add a whole new skill set to your portfolio, and make a big difference in the success of your organization by acquiring data analysis skills.
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate: Understand what quality means and how it is used every day gathered from a variety of industries..
10. General and Operations Managers