June 23, 2020
Tallahassee Community College is partnering with Lively Technical College to enhance current partnerships and career pathways. Under this new agreement, it establishes an opportunity for Lively students to earn college credit towards an Associates of Science degree at TCC.
“TCC is excited to expand our partnership with Lively,” said Kimberly A. Moore, Vice President for Workforce Innovation, TCC2WORK & Be Essential. “This agreement is just one example of our ongoing commitment to students and partnerships! We believe that the process of connecting students to our institution should be quick and simple.”
Lively students who meet specified requirements in accordance with this agreement will earn college credit in the following A.S. degrees at TCC: Graphic and Web Design, Office Administration and Digital Media. Students can earn from 9 to 12 credit hours for each A.S. degree program. There is no cost for the college credit.
To be eligible for the articulated credit students must:
- Successfully complete the articulated technical program of study with a grade of 2.5 (on a 4.00 scale) or better
- Successfully complete all applicable developmental classes
- Students not requiring developmental classes will earn credit upon acceptance to TCC
- At least a 2.00 overall GPA completed if college credit courses have been completed
- Complete the Lively Technical College program no more than 18 months prior to enrollment at Tallahassee Community College
For more information, contact Dr. Calandra Stringer, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at (850) 201-6036 or email@example.com.