Register for Classes
Students can register for classes using TCC Passport during the assigned registration window. Registration windows are based on the number of credit hours you currently have and can be found by checking your registration holds under "My Schedule" in TCC Passport.
Benefits of Early Registration
Registering early ensures:
- Best selection of the courses you need at days/times that fit your life
- Enough time to apply for financial aid to pay for courses or use the Tuition Payment Plan
- Make any needed class changes during the published add and drop dates
- Being able to purchase books and materials in a timely fashion
Early registration also will allow you to prepare for your first day, arrive on time and ready to learn, meet your faculty on the first day when they review the course syllabi and expectations, and participate in Welcome Week activities and get connected to the TCC community.
Steps to Register
1. Sign in to TCC Passport using your TCC username and password.
2. Click "My Schedule" located at the top of the page.
3. Scroll to the far right and click "Credit Registration."
4. Choose the appropriate term using the drop-down arrow and then click Select Term.
5. Scroll down to the class search screen and type in the Course ID and Number.
6. Click the red "Search Now" button to see all of the available classes.
7. To add a class, click the Reference Number (RefNum) button located to the left of the Course ID.
8. After adding all of your classes, click the red "Register Now" button.
9. If there are no error messages, click the "View/Print Schedule and Fees" button.
For more information about registering for classes, how to retrieve your TCC eAccount/password, next steps after orientation, or other helpful information, visit Student Central FAQs.
For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar located in the Office of Admissions and Records at (850) 201-8555 or email@example.com.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
TCC Main Campus
Student Union Building