Register for Classes
Students can register for classes using Eaglenet during the assigned registration window. Registration windows are based on the number of credit hours you currently have and can be found by checking your registration holds under the "Registration" tab in view registration details area of TCC EagleNet.
Benefits of Early Registration
Registering early ensures:
- Best selection of the courses you need at days/times that fit your life
- Enough time to apply for financial aid to pay for courses or use the Tuition Payment Plan
- Make any needed class changes during the published add and drop dates
- Being able to purchase books and materials in a timely fashion
Early registration also will allow you to prepare for your first day, arrive on time and ready to learn, meet your faculty on the first day when they review the course syllabi and expectations, and participate in Welcome Week activities and get connected to the TCC community.
Steps to Register
- Sign in to EagleNet using your student ID and PIN.
- Under the Quick Links, click 'Add/Drop Classes' to search and register for classes.
- Select a term to begin your search.
- Write in the Course ID/Number which courses you are looking for. You can search up to 8 at a time.
- Click the 'Search Now' button to see all available classes that meet your criteria.
- To add a class, click the 'Reference Number' located to the left of the Course ID.
- Click 'Update Now' to confirm and update each class to your cart.
- When you're done adding classes, proceed to 'Register Now.'
- You can "View/Print Schedule and Fees" to keep as a reference.
- You can also check which books and materials are required for each course.
For more information about registering for classes, how to retrieve your TCC eAccount/password, next steps after orientation, or other helpful information, visit Student Central FAQs.