Get registered today! October Express Sessions will take place from Oct. 20 - Dec. 11.
Click Here to View a List of Available October Express Classes
- Nurse Assistant
- Computer Programming Specialist
- Small Business Management
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Infant and Toddler Certificate
- Engineering Technology Support Specialist
- Office Specialist
- Computer-Aided Design Technical Certificate
- Office Support
- Preschool Specialization Certificate
- Unmanned Vehicle Systems Operations
- Early Childhood Education
- Digital Media/Multimedia Presentation
- Building Construction Specialist
- Accounting Technology Specialist
- Network Support Technician Certificate
- Accounting Technology Operations
- Network Infrastructure Certificate
TCC has scholarships available for you! Please take a look at the categories below to view your scholarship options.
To start the scholarship process, click here and you will be directed to an initial survey for completion. Also, if you'd like to view the step-by-step instructions for the scholarship process, click here.
Have any questions? Please call 1-833-TCC-JOBS
Become an Essential Worker
Tcc2Work offers a variety of job-training optionsWatch Now
Learn more about the type of classes you can takeWatch Now
What are Express Sessions?
Express classes are just like regular classes, only they are offered in just 8-10 weeks instead of the regular 16 weeks.
TCC offers three Express Sessions each semester during the first eight weeks, the last eight weeks and the middle ten weeks. For example, during the spring, we offer January Express (8 weeks), February Express (10 weeks) and March Express (8 weeks).
TCC plans to provide classes in a variety of ways to meet the needs, as well as prioritize safety for TCC students, faculty and staff. Students will have the option to take on-campus face-to-face classes, online classes or TCC LIVE classes. Click here to learn about TCC LIVE classes.
How to Register
New student will need to apply to TCC first. Click here to follow the Steps to Apply.
Current students can follow the regular steps to register and make sure to select one of the available express sessions.
- Log into your TCC Workday Account
- On your homepage, in the “Applications” box, click “TCC Academics.
- Under “Tasks” on the right side of the page, click “TCC Find Courses by Academic Period.”
- Type the academic period you want to register for (for example, “Fall 2020”) into the text box next to “Starting Academic Period” and press Enter.
- Check the boxes next to the Fall 2020 sessions for “October Express” then click the gold “OK” button at the bottom of the page.
- Type the course code in the Search bar, then click “Search” to display the list of available sections.
- Click the link to the section that works best for you. This will display information about the course you selected.
- Review the information and click the grey “Register” button at the bottom of the page. You will then have an opportunity to review the course information again, as well as select a different section to register for if you desire. If you are satisfied, click the gold “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
Featured October Express Class of the Day!