Healthcare ProfessionsDental Hygiene, A.S.
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Emergency Medical Services Technology A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Nurse Assistant PSAV Certificate
- Nursing (R.N.) A.S.
- Nursing (BSN)
- Paramedic Certificate
- Radiologic Technology, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Certificate
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
- All Other Programs of Study
The Dental Hygiene program is an 88-credit hour program that begins each fall semester at TCC. TCC accepts 30 applicants into the program each fall, and completion takes 5 semesters.
The program is only offered as a full-time, traditional day program. Face-to-face attendance is required for class, labs, and clinical experiences. There may be a hybrid course (part online/ part in-person).
View the Academic Map for all pre-requisite and program courses.
All pre-requisite courses must be completed by the applicant with a grade of "C" or higher. The GPA of the pre-requisite courses must be at least 2.20. The cumulative GPA (all college credit courses attempted) must be at least 2.50.
Note, you can apply prior to completing all pre-requisite courses. However, applicants that have completed all pre-requisite courses prior to applying to the program will be given priority consideration.
Deadlines and information about the application process can be found on the Healthcare Professions Application Process and Deadlines webpage.
Estimated cost for in-state students: $17,200
Estimated cost for out-of-state students: $42,400
Financial Aid: This program is eligible for financial aid. There are also scholarships available.
- American Dental Association (ADA) websites:
- American Dental Hygienists' Association
- Florida Dental Hygienists' Association
For more information about employment opportunities including job outlook and salary information visit: