Important Forms

 F-1 Application Forms

Transcript Evaluation Applications

Josef Silny application - TCC - Use this form to send your transcript(s), diploma(s), and examination results (if applicable) for evaluation of U.S. equivalency.

Note: You may send this application and your academic documents directly to Silny.  However, we recommend submitting this application to the International Services office, along with your official documents.  We will send your application and scans of your documents to Silny.  That way, you don't have to send your official documents to Silny and TCC separately.

You may also use World Education Services (WES) online application

Transfer-In Form

Use the TCC Transfer-In Form if you are transferring from another U.S. college/university to TCC. You must complete the top portion and the DSO at your current school must complete the bottom portion.

Financial Support Form - Dependents

Financial Support Form - Dependents - If you are on an F-visa and have dependents (spouse/children), submit this form along with your financial support letter.

Admissions Checklist

This checklist is to help you keep track of the admissions requirements.

Employment Forms

Request for Social Security Card

Request for Social Security Card - If you have obtained a job on campus, you will need to apply for and receive a Social Security Number and card before you can begin working. Once hired, print the document below and have your supervisor fill out the first page then bring it to the International Services office.

Note: If you will not be working, you do not need a Social Security Number and card as an international student.

OPT Guide and Request Form

OPT Guide & Request Form - If you are a recent graduate of TCC and would like to become authorized to work in the U.S. in a position related to your field of study, you may apply for Post-Completion OPT for up to 12 months of employment. If you are about to graduate from TCC and would like to apply for OPT, please print the OPT Guide, fill out the request form, and bring it to International Services.

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization

I-765 Form - As part of your OPT petition, you must complete the I-765 form. We recommend completing this form using a computer to ensure that all information is legible.

 J-1 Forms

J-1 Professor or Specialist Application

J-1 Professor, Specialist, Scholar Application - In order to ​​apply as a J-1 Designated Professor/Research Scholar, Specialist, or Short-Term Scholar, please complete this application and send it to

J-1 Student Application

J-1 Student Application - In order to apply as a J-1 Student, please complete this application and send it to