GED® Prep and Learn EnglishCareer Pathways
Career Pathways is a program that assists students enrolled in the GED® Prep and Learn English (ESOL) programs (Adult Education). Career Pathways can help you find the training and support services you need to secure a job in an in-demand industry or occupation, college or job training programs.
- Explore Our Career & Technical Certificate (CTC) Programs
Meet With Our Specialist
Mrs. Tonya Hardaway
Call (850) 201-8043
As a current TCC student in the Adult Education Program, you can take advantage of a variety of services:
- Assessments - discover what careers match with your skills and interests
- Exploration - explore the variety of careers that are available and in demand in the region
- Counseling - get connected with community support serviecs
- Planning - plan the steps needed to achieve your career goals
- Transition - receive assistance with transition to the next step, whether that is enrolling in a degree program at TCC or finding a job
Integrated Education & Training Program
Don't wait until you to finish the GED® or English classes! Why not start a career training program at the same time?
The Integrated Education and Training (IET) Program allows qualified TCC students to concurrently enroll in GED® Prep or Learn English (ESOL) classes at the same time as a Post-Secondary Adult Vocational Certificate (PSAV) Program.
There are 16 Career Clusters or groups of career pathways. Take a look at these clusters and careers and consider what you are interested in! By researching the career clusters, you can start planning your own career pathway.
Browse the careers in each cluster and available programs with TCC Career Coach.
Find a Job