Earn Your GED® or Learn EnglishThree Easy Steps to Enroll in Adult Ed Classes
Apply for admission & create a TCC ID (Be sure to keep a copy of your Student information at the completion of the online application process.) Click this link for a handout on how to apply for admission and register for the TABE test.
- GED® Program Applicants: Register and take the TABE® placement test. (Click this link for an instruction sheet on how to Register for the TABE Test!)
- Click here to go to Eaglenet to register for the TABE. Search for open course: "TABE"; select the day you want; add to cart; pay online or go to Cashier's office to pay.
- The TABE Test is administered every Thursday morning at 9:00 am (excluding holidays). Location: Workforce Development Building #38—2nd Floor. Applicants MUST register and pay for the exam prior to the date of the test. The cost is $25.
- ESOL Applicants: ESOL applicants do not take the TABE® placement test. Please see the English for Other Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Page for dates and times to take the ESOL Placement Test -- CASAS®.
Problems applying for admission or registering for TABE? Call 850-201-8760 or email us at AE@tcc.fl.edu.
Go to the Academic Calendar to find the next Registration date to register for classes and to find the first day of class! Then, come to the Workforce Development Building during Registration times to register for classes. The cost is $30 per semester. Note: Online classes and off-site classes are open entry throughout the term for those who qualify.
Important Note: Applicants who are 16 or 17 years of age must also do the following:
- Have parent complete a Parental Consent Form.
- Submit an Official Withdrawal Form from last school attended.