Beginning Fall 2019, TCC will no longer require students to apply for graduation. Students who have completed their program of study and met all graduation requirements will automatically be graduated at the end of the term (review the Academic Calendar for session graduation dates). The optional graduation application will remain in EagleNet to capture students’ name and mailing address for mailing of degrees.
To graduate from TCC, you must:
- Satisfactorily complete the degree program(s) for which you are enrolled
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA in your TCC coursework and at least a 2.0 cumulative (all college work) GPA
- Have earned at least 25% of credit hours toward degree from TCC
In honor of our graduates and their families, TCC hosts an annual Commencement Ceremony each spring. Those eligible to participate will receive an e-mail outlining instructions for how to register. Find out here.
All graduating students receive one official diploma at no additional cost. Diplomas will be mailed to students approximately eight to ten weeks after the degree is awarded and reflected on the student's transcript.
|If you graduate in:||Your diploma will be mailed on or before:|
|Fall Term (December)||March 1|
|Spring Term (May)||July 1|
|Summer Term (August)||October 1|
- If you leave TCC for at least 12 consecutive months, you must be readmitted to TCC. If requirements for your degree have changed, you will have to complete graduation requirements under the current year catalog.
- All degrees, certificates and required classes are subject to change.
Visit TCC's Ask Student Central for everything you've ever wanted to know about Admissions/Records, Graduation, Advising, Financial Aid, or Registration, or contact us at email@example.com or (850) 201-4444.