TCC Geographic Information
- TCC is located on the west side of Tallahassee at 444 Appleyard Drive - between Pensacola Street (S.R. 366) and Tennessee Street (U.S. 90).
- The College is approximately 3.5 miles west of the State Capitol and 2 miles west of Florida State University.
- The College also has service centers in Gadsden (Quincy) and Wakulla (Crawfordville) counties, and in downtown Tallahassee (Mary Brogan Museum of Art & Science).
- TCC's healthcare programs (with the exception of dental health) are housed in the Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education.
- TCC also operates the Gadsden County-based Florida Public Safety Institute, home to the Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy.
The following tools are designed for your convenience and can help you find and navigate each campus with ease.
Interactive TCC Main Campus Map
TCC's Interactive Campus Map provides information and photos of all facilities on TCC's main campus. It's fun and easy to use!
Printable Campus Maps
How to get to TCC's main campus and service centers
- Main Campus, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL
- Florida Public Safety Institute, Academy Drive, Havana, FL
- Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education, 1528 Surgeons Drive, Tallahassee, FL
- TCC Capitol Center, 300 West Pensacola Street, Tallahassee, FL
- The Quincy House, 216 North Adams Street, Quincy, FL
- The Wakulla Center, 5 Crescent Way, Crawfordville, FL