Student Records (Registrar / Admin Needs)Credit By Exam
TCC may award credit through the following accelerated mechanisms:
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Cambridge AICE Exams (AICE)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Dantes Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
- Excelsior College Examinations
- UExcel Excelsior College Examination Program
Note, minimum scores, maximum credit, and course or courses for which credit is to be awarded are subject to change every year.
More Information On:
Important Things to Remember
- No more than 45 alternative study credits may be earned toward graduation in an A.A., A.S., or A.A.S. degree.
- No more than 75% of the credits in a certificate program may be earned through these accelerated mechanisms.
- No grades are assigned to credit earned through these options and hours are not included in computing a student's GPA.
- Credit earned by examination is posted to a student's academic record only after they have successfully completed TCC courses that apply to a degree or certificate at TCC.
For more information, contact (850) 201-8555 or email@example.com or stop by the Office of the Registrar in the Student Union, second floor.