Personal Info Change

It is important that students update their records to reflect changes or corrections in their personal information (e.g., name, Social Security number, address, phone number, email address). U.S. mail addresses and phone numbers can be changed online via TCC EagleNet.

Changes to name, social security number or gender can also be made by completing the Personal Information Change form and submitting it to the Admissions and Records office in the Student Union, second floor or by email to

Note:  all name or gender changes and corrections to social security numbers must be accompanied by appropriate documentation (as outlined on form).

1098-T Statement Information

In order to receive a 1098-T statement (available on EagleNet in January of each year students are enrolled), the College must have on file a student's social security number (SSN) or their individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). 

If the student did not provide their SSN at the time of application, then a Substitute W-9S (2018) form must be completed and documentation provided to the Admissions and Records Office.  A copy of the student's driver license must be provided with a copy of their SSN card or ITIN card.  For questions, contact the Admissions and Records office by email to