Student Records (Registrar / Admin Needs)Course Withdrawal
- How to Register for Classes
- Credit By Exam
- Enrollment Verification
- Course Withdrawal
- Personal Info Change
- Student Privacy Rights
- Tuition Waivers and Exemptions
- Express Sessions
- Resolve Holds - PDF
People Also Viewed
Life happens – and sometimes course withdrawals are necessary. You can drop a course through the 5th day of the term and receive a 100% refund. You may withdraw from a course without a refund until 67% of the course is completed. If you withdraw during this time, your transcript will show a “W” for the class grade.
For more information on withdrawal policies, refer to the Student Handbook.
For upcoming deadlines, visit the Academic Calendar.
Online Class Withdrawal
- Log in to EagleNet
- Select the “Add/Drop Classes" icon
- Click "Select Term"
- Click "Drop Course"
- Click "Update Now" to save/process withdrawal
The following students cannot withdraw online and MUST submit a paper withdrawal:
- Athletes - Paper withdrawal form requires approval of the Athletic Director.
- High school dual-enrolled students - Paper withdrawal form requires approval of High School Counselor and a TCC Dual Enrollment Advisor.
- International students - Paper withdrawal form requires approval of the TCC International Student Counselor.
Students who stop attending without withdrawing will receive a grade of ‘F’ unless the instructor has issued an Administrative Withdraw (AW). It is at each instructor's discretion whether or not to use the AW.
To complete and submit a form, visit Admissions and Records in the Student Union, 2nd Floor.
You can make an appeal for withdrawals after the deadline. Learn more about Enrollment Appeals here.