Dental Hygiene Clinic
The dental hygiene clinic is a training facility for students in the Dental Hygiene Program. It is staffed and supervised by licensed area dentists and dental hygiene faculty. Students depend on appointments to meet the requirements for graduation. The appointment length is approximately 3-4 hours and a 24-hour notice of cancellation is required.
DH Building, adjacent to the Bill Hebrock Lifetime Sports Complex on the campus of TCC.
Phone: (850) 201-8247
Hours of Operations
- Fall Semester: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30a.m.- 5:00p.m.
- Spring Semester: Monday – Thursday 8:30a.m.- 5:00p.m.
- Summer Semester: Wednesday and Thursday 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
(may vary according to student requirements for graduation)
- Dental Examination (pre-screening required for initial visit)
- Prophylaxis (scaling and polishing)
- Periodontal Therapy (scaling and root planning)
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Prophylaxis : Adults - $15.00, Students/Senior Citizens (55+) - $10.00
- Deep-Cleaning Non-Student Adult - $20.00
- X-rays: Full Mouth Series/ Panorex - $15.00
- X-rays 4 Bitewings - $10.00
- Individual P.A.’s - $5.00
- Duplicate X-rays (film) - $5.00
- Pit and Fissure Sealants - $5.00 each
TCC has scheduled tours of the Dental Clinic and
Radiology Lab for the following dates and times for the spring and summer. All tours will be held on Fridays and begin in the Dental
Clinic reception area at the west end of the DH Building. Each tour will
last approximately 20-30 minutes.