Are you helping your employees sign-up and register for TCC's APD Training courses? In order to be in compliance with Federal regulations, please read and comply with the following:
Please note - an individual may receive assistance completing the On-line TCC application with the help of a third party (e.g., employer, co-worker, family member, friend), but the individual must :
- Verify all information provided in the application;
- Physically click the “Submit” button of their TCC application;
- Use their home address (not a second party’s address) in their TCC application;
- Provide the “Security Question” and “Answer to the Security Question” if in the future the student needs to reset their Password; and
If the individual received assistance completing the online TCC application and did not comply with the preceding the following may occur:
- Significant time delays;
- No course access;
- No adding/dropping of course(s); and
- No access to their transcript
Any student who signs into the TCC BlackBoard® system for an APD course will not be eligible for a refund. In order to be eligible for a course refund, an individual or third party who paid the tuition on behalf of the individual/student must provide a written request (fax or e-mail is acceptable).
The request must:
- Identify the student's complete name;
- course associated with the refund; and
- brief explanation.
Please note all refunds are issued in the student’s name, even when a third party has paid the tuition. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals that register for courses before 4 PM will be able to begin their courses by 6 PM of the same day. Individuals that register for courses after 6 PM and before 6 AM will be able to begin their courses by 8 AM.
Transcripts are updated every week (excluding holidays) for classes completed the previous week.
- For information on when you need to renew your required APD courses, please contact your APD area office.