Admissions & Enrollment Services Office
The mission of the Admissions and Enrollment Services Office is to provide high quality services related to high school dual enrollment, recruitment, admissions, and new student orientation. The Admissions and Enrollment Services Office works with students as the frontline connection for prospective, returning, and current students. Additionally, this office provides a one-stop environment to alumni, staff, faculty, and the general public. The Admissions and Enrollment Services Office strives to make these services available to students where, when and how they need them, and works closely with other College offices to ensure that current information is provided to students to alleviate the need to visit numerous offices to obtain that information. We are committed to providing exceptional service while exhibiting accuracy and efficiency in our work, and maintaining integrity, professionalism and respect.
- Service to students
- Clear, consistent messaging
- Continuous evaluation and improvement
- Ethics, mutual respect and integrity
- Results orientation
- Staff development
Admissions & Enrollment Services Commitment to Service
Tallahassee Community College is an equal opportunity and open admission
(.pdf) institution. The staff in the Admissions & Enrollment Services provide comprehensive services and assistance to prospective students, families and current students. Under the Steps to TCC page, you can find information including campus tours, admission sessions, application assistance, information and address changes, high school dual enrollment recruitment and outreach, as well as New Student Orientation. The Admissions and Enrollment Services Office is located in the Student Union Building, second floor.
The Mission of Recruitment and Outreach at Tallahassee Community College is to increase comprehensive awareness of Tallahassee Community College to the community. We strive to encourage a college-going culture for middle, and high school students and community members. We will provide support and information that will empower all to pursue their academic and career goals.
The Purpose of Recruitment and Outreach at Tallahassee Community College is to:
- Increase enrollment in all student populations
- Collaborate with academic divisions, staff and other offices on campus
- Maintain and nurture relationships with local high schools
- Partner with service centers at the Florida Public Safety Institute, Quincy House and Wakulla Environmental Insti Center, and Workforce Development to provide information to those communities
- Welcome campus visitors and prospective students
- Document and track where recruitment is taking place and where recruitment/enrollment is most successful
- Strengthen student recruitment efforts with high schools, agencies, education programs and the community in general
Economic Security Report (ESR) Resources
The following links to materials aim to furnish students, parents, and other interested parties with additional information about the employment earnings and continuing education outcomes of Florida College System graduates by institution and major program of study.
- BeyondEducation.org - This website aims to provide parents and students with postsecondary school information that will help them to make informed education and career choices.
- Economic Security Report - This report provides students, parents and others with employment, earnings and other outcome information on graduates of Florida's public institutions of higher education, e.g. State University System (SUS), Florida College System (FCS) and District Technical Centers (DTC).
- Smart College Choices - This portal is intended to provide information on student graduation, employment earnings, and continued education rates for each of the 28 Florida College System institutions and Public School District Career Center.
Recent legislative revisions to section 1008.30, Florida Statutes, may apply to you and your requirements for placement testing and developmental education enrollment.
The Student Handbook and Planner is designed to connect students with resources and information that will help them be successful at TCC. The handbook contains information on career planning, advising and registration, financial aid, records, campus resources, and student activities, clubs and organizations. Additionally, the handbook includes the Student Conduct Code, academic and final exam calendars and a planner for the academic year.