The purpose of the TCC Cheerleaders is to promote and uphold team spirit for, to develop and maintain good sportsmanship by example, and to support teams during games and events. The organizational goal is to work in harmony with the administration, campus life, coaches, sponsors and the athletic boosters.
TCC Cheerleaders strive to:
- Experience the thrill of performing
- Represent TCC in a positive way
- Develop great friendships
- Be a part of a dynamic team
- Show Eagle pride and have fun
The team practices several nights a week, for at least two hours. Each member is required to attend mandatory workouts that are according to class schedule and coaches' discretion. The coach will establish a practice schedule at the beginning of the season.