All TCC Scholarship applications are now submitted online. Students must register as a "First Time User" to create username and password. Once logged in, students can access the on-line TCC Scholarship Applications. Students can search and/or submit an application for any of TCC's scholarships by visiting the following link:
Important scholarship application deadlines and events:
- February 3, 2014 TCC China Study Abroad Summer 2014 Scholarship Application (Students must also complete a Study Abroad Program Application for Tianjin, China and submit to the TPP Office (Technology and Professional Programs Building) for approval. Please contact Lee Kitchen at email@example.com for China Study Abroad Program Application.
- February 3, 2014 TCC Fall 2014 Scholarship Application (Students applying for scholarships funded through the TCC Foundation and/or Healthcare Program scholarships, Honors Program scholarship, and Student Ambassador Program scholarship must submit this application).
- February 3, 2014 TCC Board of Trustees 2014-15 Scholarship Application (Students must be nominated by the high school guidance counselor or principal).
- March 31, 2014 TCC Foundation Scholarship Program for Non-Credit Classes Application 2013-14 (For Nursing Assistant PSAV Certificate #5024).
- May 9, 2014 Florida State University Transfer Scholarship (For students earning an Associate in Arts (A.A.) General Transfer degree and transferring to FSU Fall of 2014).
- OPEN until filled S.T.E.M. STAR 2014-15 Scholarship Application (Preference will be given to students submitting this application by May 30, 2014).
Please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at (850) 201-8399, if you have any questions regarding TCC Scholarships or outside scholarships.
Florida Bright Futures
Florida Bright Futures Programs includes the Florida Academic Scholars Scholarship, the Florida Medallion Scholarship and the Florida Vocational Gold Seal Scholarship. Recipients are selected and notified of eligibility by the State.
Students may contact the State of Florida concerning transfer of Bright Futures scholarships at www.firn.edu/doe/brfutures
or via the toll free phone number 1-888-827-2004.
Other state programs
The State of Florida has several scholarship and grant programs. For more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance for the State of Florida at (888) 827-2004 or visit their website at www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org
All scholarships received, even from outside sources, must be reported to the Financial Aid Office and counted in the student's financial aid award, as required by law.
- Students seeking outside scholarships should avoid sites that charge fees. There are multiple free scholarship sites available that provide the same or better information as the for fee sites.
- Other Scholarship resources include the public library, and local civic organizations and businesses.