All TCC Scholarship applications are now submitted online. Students must register as a "First Time User" to create username and password. Once logged in, students can access the on-line TCC Scholarship Applications. Students can search and/or submit an application for any of TCC's scholarships by visiting the following link:
CLICK below to apply
Important scholarship application deadlines and events:
- February 2, 2015 TCC Fall 2015 Scholarship Application (Students applying for Healthcare Scholarships, Honors Program Scholarship, Student Ambassador Scholarship, and any scholarships funded by the TCC Foundation, must submit this application.)
- February 2, 2015 TCC 2015-16 Board of Trustees Scholarship Application (High School Seniors who have been nominated by the high school guidance counselor or principal must submit this application.)
- May 13, 2015 TCC Spring 2015 Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy Scholarship Application (For students currently attending the Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy at the Florida Public Safety Institute)
- Open until filled TCC 2015-16 Honors Program Scholarship Application
- Open until filled TCC 2015-16 International Student Services Program Housing Scholarship (Initial and renewal application)
- Open until filled TCC 2015-16 S.T.E.M. STAR Scholarship Application (Preference will be given to students who apply by May 31, 2015)
Please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at (850) 201-8399, if you have any questions regarding TCC Scholarships or outside scholarships.
Florida Bright Futures
Florida Bright Futures Programs includes the Florida Academic Scholars Scholarship, the Florida Medallion Scholarship and the Florida Vocational Gold Seal Scholarship. Recipients are selected and notified of eligibility by the State.
Students may contact the State of Florida concerning transfer of Bright Futures scholarships at www.firn.edu/doe/brfutures
or via the toll free phone number 1-888-827-2004.
Other state programs
The State of Florida has several scholarship and grant programs. For more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance for the State of Florida at (888) 827-2004 or visit their website at www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org
All scholarships received, even from outside sources, must be reported to the Financial Aid Office and counted in the student's financial aid award, as required by law.
- Students seeking outside scholarships should avoid sites that charge fees or require social security number.
Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships:
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
- Other Scholarship resources include the public library, and local civic organizations and businesses.