Dual Enrolled High School/Home School Student
Summer and Fall 2016
• Students will now register themselves for courses. However, they must meet with high school guidance counselor for course qualification and course approval.
• Students will register based on their number of credits (earned credits + currently enrolled credits). An email has been sent to the TCC email of high school dual enrolled students with this information.
*IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER*
• March 25, 2016 - last day to withdraw from Spring Main session classes.
• April 29, 2016 - end of the Spring term.
• May 3, 2016 - all grades are available and transcripts will be delivered.
June Express (Session B) 2016:
• June 22, 2016 – classes begin
• June 23, 2016 – last day to add a class
• June 29, 2016 – last day to drop a course
• July 21, 2016 – last day to withdraw
• Aug 3, 2016 – last day of classes (not including final exams)
• Aug 4-5, 2016 – final exams
• Aug 5, 2016 – term ends
• Aug 9, 2016 – final grades available on TCC Passport
DEADLINES FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION
Opens: student registration window based on credits
Ends: Summer - June 10, 2016; Fall - August 12, 2016
45+ hours & Special Populations March 28
30+ hours April 4
15+ hours April 11
0+ hours (transient & non-degree) April 18
Ending date for any semester will not change. We cannot make any exceptions.
For more information, e-mail
Earn college credit at no charge!
The Tallahassee Community College Dual Enrollment Program offers the opportunity to earn college credit early.
Accelerated students in public, private or home education programs are eligible to apply.
Students take classes that will satisfy their high school graduation requirements while also counting as college credit towards a TCC Associates degree. Students can also take courses that pertain to their major area(s) of interest.
TCC waives all tuition and fees for dual-enrolled students.
For more information on these great opportunities, please follow these links: