Steps to check your class schedule
Instructions on how to check your schedule can be found here (.pdf).
How does a dual enrolled student withdraw from a class?
If you determine that you need to withdraw from a class (this will be reflected as a "W" on the academic transcript), you are required to discuss the situation with your guidance counselor. The Permission to Withdraw form (.pdf) must be completed and signed by school or county officials before submitting the form to the TCC Dual Enrollment Adviser.
- The deadline to withdraw from a Fall 2014 Main session class is November 3, 2014.
- The deadline to withdraw from a Spring 2015 Main session class is March 25, 2015.
Steps to Continue as a Degree-Seeking Student
If you plan to continue attending TCC as a degree-seeking student after your Dual Enrollment program, your status at TCC has to be changed.
- Submit the Florida Residency Declaration (pdf) to your TCC Dual Enrollment adviser
- Self-register to attend the New Student Orientation for degree-seeking students.
- Submit your final high school transcript with graduation date to your TCC Dual Enrollment adviser.
- If home-educated, submit the Affidavit of Home School Completion to your TCC Dual Enrollment adviser.
- Submit any additional test scores (if applicable) to the Admissions and Enrollment Services office.