Honors Program Eligibility
Incoming First-Year Students:
Graduating high school students/incoming first-year students must provide proof of one of the following:
- SAT Score of 1240 or above OR ACT Score of 25 or above; OR
- Minimum of 3.5 unweighted cumulative high school GPA, or graduation in the top 10% of his or her high school class
Current, Returning, and Transfer Students:
Current, returning, and transfer students must show:
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative college GPA; AND
- Minimum of six credit hours and a maximum of 30 credit hours
- Dual-enrolled students will be evaluated on an individual basis and will be admitted based on a combination of high school academic performance (3.5 unweighted GPA or higher) and academic performance (3.25 GPA or higher) in any courses taken at TCC.
- Must have scored a 165 or higher or any of the four subsections of the GED test.