TCC will host its first-ever December in-person commencement ceremony for its Summer and Fall 2021 graduates.
Top 10 Things to Know About Commencement
Fall 2021 Graduation Information
TCC does not require students to apply for graduation. Students who have completed their program(s) of study and met all graduation requirements will automatically be graduated at the end of the term. To graduate from TCC, you must:
- Satisfactorily complete the degree program(s) for which you are enrolled
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA in your TCC coursework and at least a 2.0 cumulative (all college work) GPA
- Have earned at least 25% of credit hours toward degree from TCC
Review the Academic Calendar for session graduation updates.
All graduating students receive one official diploma at no additional cost. Diplomas will be mailed to students approximately eight to ten weeks after the degree is awarded and reflected on the student's transcript.
|If you graduate in:||Your diploma will be mailed on or before:|
|Summer Term (August)||October 1|
|Fall Term (December)||March 1|
|Spring Term (May)||July 1|
Students who graduate with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA will have "With Honors" printed on their transcript and diploma. Honors designations will appear next to the graduate's name n the commencement program as follows:
* 3.0-3.49 Honors
** 3.5-3.9: Dean's List
*** 4.0: President's List
Students in the Honors Program will receive an Honors gold emblem on their diploma, and their name will be in bold in the commencement program.
- If you leave TCC for at least 12 consecutive months, you must be readmitted to TCC. If requirements for your degree have changed, you will have to complete graduation requirements under the current year catalog.
- All degrees, certificates and required classes are subject to change.
Visit TCC's Ask Student Central for everything you've ever wanted to know about Admissions/Records, Graduation, Advising, Financial Aid, or Registration. For graduation advising, contact the Advising Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 201-4440.