Around the Campus
Are you a TCC faculty or staff member and
would like to share information, pitch an article idea, or be acknowledged for
an achievement? Send us your request in an email to email@example.com.
- 2013 - Volume 1, Issue 1 - September 17. The first issue of Around the Campus contains features on the QEP progress, Eugene Lamb, Jr. as the new chair of the District Board of Trustees, and the President's blog on summer progress and the four-year degree discussion.
- 2013 - Volume 1, Issue 2 - October 4. Feature stories include: Campaign for TCC, TCC's New Faculty Orientation, TCC's Adult Education Grant awards, current events and much more.
- 2013 - Volume 1, Issue 3 - October 18. Feature stories include: Service Learning, Developmental Education Task Force, Fall and Winter safety and much more.
- 2013 - Volume 1, Issue 4 - November 4. Feature stories include: Proposal for four-year Nursing degree, TCC's Brand of Excellence, current events and much more.
- 2013 - Volume 1, Issue 5 - November 15. The veteran's issue includes stories on TCC's new Veteran Center, student veteran resources, and veteran spotlights on campus.
- 2013 - Volume 1, Issue 6 - December 13. The volunteerism issue includes a President's blog, the TCC's Innovation Fund, the Toys for Tots Drive, current events and much more.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 7 - January 24. The leadership issue includes features on CCE SLICE office opening, Leadercast 2014, and Leadership TCC.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 8 - February 6. The diversity issue includes a President's blog on African-American History Month, TCC as a finalist for the national Award of Excellence, professor Lu Vicker's writing fellowship award, and more.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 9 - February 27. The transfer issue includes a President's blog on the TCC2FSU Golden Guarantee program, the University Partner's Open House, Strategic Enrollment Management, and much more.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 10 - March 20. The Information Technology issue includes a feature story on the new ERP project with Workday, an interview with the new Project Coordinator of Workday and an overview of new IT tools.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 11 - April 3. The Advising issue includes a features on the Starfish early alert system and Developmental Education Courses at TCC.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 12 - April 24. The Graduation issue includes a President's blog on Spring Commencement, Out & About with Leadership TCC and a feature on All-Florida Academic Team student Candace Tibbetts.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 13 - June 12. This issue includes a President's blog on Student Equity of Opportunity, a feature on changes to new student orientation and an article about the Black Male Achievers Program.
- 2014 - Volume 1, Issue 14 - July 17. This issue includes a President's blog on the INIE, a feature on Achieving the Dream, an update on Workday, Safety information regarding the TCC ALERT system and more.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 1 - August 29. The Welcome Back issue includes a President's blog on welcoming our students to TCC, an article on the Learning Commons and the debut of the Virtual Learning Commons as well as an introduction to new faculty and staff and much more.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 2 - September 11. In this issue learn about disruptive behavior in the classroom, what to do if you receive a public records request and the services that the Communications and Marketing Office provides.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 3 - September 25. In this issue learn about TCC's Quality Enchanchment Plan - Digital Focus, Stephanie Breedlove and PRESS, and much more.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 4 - October 9. This issue includes a Presiden'ts blog on Innovation, a feature on our Academic Enrichment Initiative and an article on Purchasing in Workday.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 5 - October 12. In this issue we celebrate TCC Alumna Pamela Butler, former Eagle Lorenzo Cain and the first ever graduating class of the Leadership Academy.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 6 - November 6. This issue includes a President's Blog, a synopsis events for International Education Week, updates on the Academic Enrichment Initiative and Workday and much more.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 7 - November 20. In this issue we congratulate the Communications and Marketing Office, TCCPD Chief Chris Summers and Gareth Euridge.
- 2014 - Volume 2, Issue 8 - December 12. In this issue we welcome our newest vice president, Heather Mitchell; celebrate our mens and womens basketball teams; workday updates and more.
Documents on this page are available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Format(PDF). Adobe Reader software can be downloaded for free from Adobe.