Campus PoliceMore Resources
Emergencies, disasters, accidents, injuries and crimes can occur without warning at any time. Being physically and psychologically prepared to handle unexpected emergencies is an individual as well as an organizational responsibility.
The following links were developed to assist in minimizing the negative effects from such events. Please become familiar with this site before an emergency occurs, and keep this page available on your computer for immediate reference. Once you are familiar with the information enclosed, you will be better prepared to protect yourself and others.
If you have any questions concerning a unique situation not covered in this reference or need additional emergency information, please contact the Tallahassee Community College Police Department at (850) 201-6100 or email@example.com.
- Leon County emergency information portal
- Leon County Citizens Connect App - Get up to the minute weather alerts and information about flooded roads and downed trees by downloading the app in the App Store and on Google Play.
- City of Tallahassee emergency information
- Social Media
- Tallahassee-Leon County business status -Disaster Preparedness - Office of Economic Vitality
- Radio Updates - Leon County partnered with WFSU radio to provide timely, critical updates on 88.9 FM.
- Gas Availability- Visit www.GasBuddy.com for a list of gas stations and prices.
- DHSMV Emergency Contact Information
- Student Accessibility Services
- Drivers Self-Report of Traffic Crash- Drivers may complete this form for insurance purposes as long as the following criteria was met:
- The crash resulted in less than $500
- No injuries resulted from the crash
- No vehicle involved required a wrecker
- The crash did not involve an intoxicated driver
- The crash did not involve a "hit and run"- all vehicles involved in the crash must have been occupied
- Florida Registered Sexual Offenders & Predators Search
- Florida State University (FSU) Police Department
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU) Department of Campus Safety and Security
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
- Homeland Security
- Leon County Sheriff's Department (LCSO)
- Mental Health Services
- Missing Children Search
- Tallahassee Community College's Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy
- Tallahassee Police Department (TPD)
- TCC Student Services
- TPD Identity Theft
- TPD TOPS
- Sexual Predator Offender Notification Publication Procedure
- Refuge House