The position is in person. You must be willing to work inside the hospital setting.
Nursing credentials: Must hold an active license as an RN in the state of Florida, have at least two years of clinical experience and hold a BSN degree (MSN preferred). Must acquire and maintain clinical clearance by successfully completing clinical affiliate related background check, health screening, and drug screening.
If you are interested please complete the form below and email your most recent resume to HR@tcc.fl.edu.
We are delighted that you are interested in working at Tallahassee Community College. Please explore the links to find out more about current vacancies, information for prospective faculty, and general benefits information. If you have additional questions or if we can be of assistance to you, please refer to the HR Directory to contact Human Resource team members.
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the College. With success in mind it is our goal to create an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We're looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Tallahassee Community College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, genetic information, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age in programs or activities. Inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies may be directed to: Renae Tolson, Equity Officer | Room 239 Administration Building | 444 Appleyard Drive | Tallahassee, FL 32304-2895 | (850) 201-6074 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering becoming a full-time faculty member at Tallahassee Community College. In May 2020, we were named as one of the Top 10 Community Colleges by the Aspen Institute and will compete for the $1 million Aspen Prize.
Faculty members embody the spirit of success, encouragement and bring out the best in our students. The dedication and commitment of faculty members helps students achieve their goals and prepares them to be leaders within their communities.
TCC stands out as one of the nation’s top community colleges for many reasons, including:
· Workforce: TCC is achieving regional and statewide recognition as a premier college of choice for providing workforce training by delivering high-quality programs and instruction that enables students to grow, succeed, and stay globally competitive.
· Access: The College continues to strengthen and expand access by increasing awareness of educational opportunities that are reflective of student, business, and community needs.
· Student Success: The College promotes a student-centered environment that focuses on student achievement, engagement and educational excellence.
· Partnerships: TCC is nurturing collaborative relationships with K-12, universities, businesses, and community partners to develop a cohesive educational strategy that ensures seamless alignment and builds a skilled workforce that leads to economic mobility and increased educational attainment.
· Transfer Rate: A significantly higher percentage of students transfer from TCC to a four-year institution than the state average.
· Seamless Transition: There is a seamless transition to Florida State University and Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University. TCC students have the opportunity to participate in the TCC2FSU or TCC2FAMU program the moment they enroll as a degree-seeking student.
· Resources and Efficiency: The College is strategically leverage, grow and utilize resources to maximize student success and institutional sustainability and effectiveness.
The College offers job opportunities for individuals seeking part-time or temporary employment. Adjunct positions are non-benefitted positions that are filled on an as needed based each semester.
Adjunct Faculty Positions are non-salaried, non-tenure track faculty members who are paid per credit/class hour for each class they teach.
Grant employees are hired based on grant funding through our company partners like the Department of Education, Department of Juvenile Justice and the Florida Department of Corrections, just to name a few. As a TCC grant employee, you will enjoy the same benefits as other employees with exceptions outline in the grant award. Grant employees are contracted and renewed on a yearly basis.
Classified Staff employees are full-time, benefitted positions. Classified Staff members play a large part in the success of the College. TCC offers full-time employees a great benefit package that includes a choice of health insurance, paid life insurance and vacation time.
TCC’s staff offers support and embodies the spirit that help TCC be known as one of best places to work.
Tallahassee Community College has some of the most talented and professional employees that make up their Executive Team and Directors. With success in mind, TCC strives to provide faculty and staff with an environment of encouragement and togetherness.
Human Resources want to make each supervisor successful in their role. We appreciate the effort that goes into hiring new employees and making sure that managers have everything they need to fill vacant positions.