Graduating Seniors

Graduating Seniors

The steps outlined below are for dual enrolled seniors who wish to continue at TCC after high school graduation. For students transferring elsewhere, no further action is required.

Students should NOT submit a new TCC application unless it has been 12 months (or more) since their last dual enrollment course. Submission of a new application will cause unnecessary holds on the student account.


Request a Program Change

Email and request a program change. Please include the following information in your request:

First & Last Name

TCC Student ID Number

Term you are wanting to register for (summer or fall)

*Once your program is changed, you will receive an email stating that you have been “conditionally accepted” to TCC for the term you requested. The acceptance is conditional based upon completion of items that will be in your Workday inbox. 


Complete Workday Inbox Items

Login to your Workday account and complete the items in your “inbox.” Please note, Workday is different from your student email and can be accessed via the “Quick Links” or “Resources” pages on the TCC website.


Click on each item in your Workday inbox for instructions on how to complete/ resolve.


For assistance navigating Workday, please visit

Prove Residency

On the Workday homepage, click on “TCC Admissions.” Under the section tiled “holds” in the top left corner, you will see “Prove Residency.” Click on the hold and follow the necessary steps to prove Florida Residency for Tuition Purposes.

Register for Classes

For instructions on how to register, please visit

If you need with registration, please register to attend a Zoom Session:

For academic advising, please schedule an appointment with your assigned Career and Academic Advisor via Workday by clicking the "Advising Connections" icon on your Workday homepage. 

Submit your Final High School Transcript or Affidavit of Homeschool Completion

Public/ Private School Students

Submit your final high school transcript reflecting graduation to the Office of Admissions and Records. Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope or sent electronically directly from the high school to be considered official.

Homeschool Students

Homeschool students must submit the Affidavit of Homeschool Completion to the Admissions and Records Office. The Affidavit must be notarized and cannot be dated prior to the date of high school graduation. 

Submit Test Scores to the Admissions Office

If applicable, submit any additional test scores (CLEP, AP, etc.) to the Office of Admissions and Records.

Get Books and Supplies

Visit the TCC Bookstore, located on the first floor of the TCC Student Union Building, to obtain course materials. 

Attend class, get involved, and have a great semester!

Learn more about how to get involved at under “Student Life”.